Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
(Joshua 1:8)

This is not an easy command to obey.  I don't meditate on anything day and night.  I have the attention span of a flea.  Even so, God expects me to give it quality time.  Life gets in the way, but I have no life without God.  My life is His. I would have abundant time for Bible study if I just made the time available.  It's there.  I can find time for almost anything if I just prioritize my schedule.  I've got an excuse for just about everything but God knows the absolute truth...... I put His Word on the back burner and do other things first.  I can't seem to do this on my own.... I need the power of the Holy Spirit to help me focus. 
Note to self....publish post.... open Bible..... STUDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment