Saturday, April 14, 2012

After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.”
(Revelation 4:1)

I don't understand the book of Revelation very well.  It's a bit cryptic for my thought processes.  There are, however, bits and pieces of it that I do understand and visions that I'm able to bring to mind.  I can see the door to heaven, welcoming me to enter.  Entering won't be easy.  There are consequences to pay and repentances to make but it will all be worth it.  Someday, I will walk through that door and my life on earth will be gone in a flash, along with all of the worldly trials and tribulations.  Open the door, please ...... I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment