Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Then your light will break forth like the dawn,
and your healing will quickly appear;
then your righteousness will go before you,
and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard.

(Isaiah 58:8)

This is dedicated to several of my friends, both near and far, who are experiencing some terrible health issues ....life and death, in several cases. 

Illness is difficult to deal with and trusting in God's will can be even more difficult.  I'm feeling helpless right now, knowing that all I can do is pray, yet I also realize that prayer is a powerful weapon.  I'd love to see complete healing in all of these people, but I know that may not happen.  I know that God already has a plan for everyone and that plan may be polar opposite of what I would like.  I'll continue to pray, I'll continue to hope for complete healing, and I'll continue to trust that God will comfort and support those in need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment