Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I thought I'd throw in a book recommendation today.  It's called The Story, and it's a chronological account of the Bible.  The text is from the NIV (New International Version) translation and the idea is that it's "The Bible as one continuing story of God and His people", (from the front cover).  My church will be taking nine months to study this book and I'm hoping for a different perspective than some of the studies I've already completed.  This sounds like a great way to read the major accounts in the Bible in the order that they happened, making it less confusing.  It would also be a study that could be done by yourself if no group was available.  I'll report back sometime in the future to let you know what I think about the study after I've completed a few lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment