Monday, August 29, 2011

For Ezra had devoted himself to the study and observance of the Law of the LORD, and to teaching its decrees and laws in Israel.
(Ezra 7:10)

I normally spend about 30-40 minutes a day studying the Bible, writing this blog, and reading devotionals.  Some days......I spend more time.....some days..... less time.  No matter how much time I spend in study, there is still so much to learn....much more than my brain can absorb.  I sometimes find it frustrating that I need to read things twice and maybe even write things down to remember and absorb bits and pieces of God's Word.  Maybe it's my age, maybe it's just lack of concentration.  The one thing I do know is that God will make sure that I retain whatever it is that He wants me to learn.  
Chill, Jeanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment