Sunday, August 28, 2011

One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God.
(Luke 6:12)

"Spent the night praying".....that's serious prayer time!

My prayer time has been very busy lately.  So many people needing prayer support.  If you're like me, as much as I love these people, I sometimes forget a prayer request.  I actually keep a little notebook to help remind me of the prayer requests so that I don't miss one.  I send up little prayer requests throughout the day, but when I get down on my knees and really want to "cover my bases" and spend serious prayer time with God, this little notebook helps.  Another nice thing about keeping a prayer request notebook is that you also see all of the prayers that are answered when you look back over the past requests.  I'm a list maker, so this little notebook fits my personality and it lets me relax and not worry about forgetting an important prayer request.  Might not be your style, but if it is, give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment