Sunday, June 12, 2011

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
(Joshua 1:9)

Although God was speaking to Joshua, He is also speaking to us, to everyone.  He is commanding us......commanding us..... to be strong and courageous.  If our faith is true, we will not fear or worry because we trust that everything is in God's hands and He will take care of things according to His will.  I struggle with this.  I do still worry....I do still fear.....I do still get discouraged.  I will say, that although I continue to have these doubtful traits, as I grow in my faith and trust in God, these traits are slowly diminishing.  And I'm thankful that my God is a patient God.....

No comments:

Post a Comment