Friday, May 13, 2011

Posted: 12 May 2011 01:03 PM PDT
No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.


( 1 Corinthians 10:13)


Temptations lurk around every corner and we have to keep our eyes open in order to even recognize some of them. Many are quite subtle. God equips us with whatever we need to resist the temptations, but my problem is that I may forget to ask for God's help. I know I can't go it alone. Through prayer, God will keep me strong and focused on the task at hand.


(Blogger will not let me change font size, so I'm publishing this anyway. I'll edit later if Blogger has the problem fixed.)
Blogger is still not working and was down for over 16 hours. When it came back on, this post was deleted. I'm reposting it, still without being able to edit and change fonts. I hope they get things straightened out soon, so that I can continue with a daily post.

No comments:

Post a Comment