Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be silenced and the whole world held accountable to God. Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God’s sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin.

(Romans 3:19-20)

Today was my last day of BSF and the study of Isaiah. We are now dismissed for the summer break. BSF gives me worldly accountability. I'm always accountable to God, and I know that, but it helps me to have friends in my daily life that keep me grounded in scripture.

I will miss my weekly BSF meeting and the discussions with my BSF small group, but I'll keep myself accountable with continued Bible study, as well as this simple little blog that leads me back to the Bible to search for a daily scripture or thought that helps me stay in the Word. I may have a summer break from BSF, but I don't ever want a break from seeking God's word.

No comments:

Post a Comment