Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone but in every leaf of springtime.Martin Luther

I love this quote and the way it points out the miracles that surround us in any given day.  Nature is certainly one of God's most amazing creations with beauty overflowing every day, in every direction, regardless of the season.  With spring approaching, we always look forward to the new buds, the brown shades turning to grasshopper green, and the promise of warmth and new growth.... new beginnings. 

We may be living in the winter of our lives right now, but God promises us a fresh spring for those of us who believe.  I don't know what Heaven will be like, but sometimes I visualize a kind of Garden of Eden, surrounded by God's warmth and tender loving care.  Whatever it may actually be like, I know it will be perfect beyond my imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment