Saturday, March 3, 2012

The beginning of anxiety is the end of faith, and the beginning of true faith is the end of anxiety.
George Müller

Love this quote.  It came in one of my daily devotions this morning and was right on target for my life and attitude. 

I woke early this morning, around 4:30 AM, and my mind immediately began worrying about one thing after another.  Besides needing the sleep, what was I going to do about any of my worries at 4:30 in the morning?...... Nothing, absolutely nothing.  I wasn't able to get back to sleep and I wasn't able to solve any of my issues.  All I accomplished was making my day harder by being tired.

I'm not proud that I don't always turn my troubles over to God.  Maybe it's an old habit that's hard to break.  God sees it the way it is..... a lack of faith. 

I'm not giving up on myself and neither is God.  I'll keep working on strengthening my faith, praying, and turning everything over to God and His will for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment