Friday, January 20, 2012

Each of us should please our neighbors for their good, to build them up.
(Romans 15:2)

I know this is not speaking specifically of next door neighbors, but of fellow human beings in general, but today, I'm grateful for considerate next door neighbors.  I've been praying for 13 years for decent neighbors....didn't even ask for good neighbors, just decent neighbors.....and God has answered my prayers.  No one is perfect, myself included of course, but I'm not being tormented and harassed by my neighbors, I'm being helped by my neighbors.  So this morning, my oven is full of mini pumpkin loaves to give to my neighbors as small tokens of appreciation.  And I do hope that it builds them up and lets them know that their actions have not gone unnoticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment