Monday, July 11, 2011

Now I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that what has happened to me has actually served to advance the gospel.
(Philippians 1:12)

Like everyone, my life has been full of tragedies and my life has been full of blessings. My life simply is what it is but the connecting thread that has kept me in one piece is my faith. That thread has been frazzled, frayed, and rewoven many times throughout my life, but all of the experiences in my life have given me "material" to present to others when they are going through similar circumstances. I'm now able to look back and see God's hand in even the most challenging events and realize that I actually learned many lessons from those difficult events and that there were many, many blessings hidden among the tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment