Wednesday, April 27, 2011

And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.

(2 Corinthians 9:8)

I'm struggling with finding my "Christian niche," a ministry that will fit my talents and expertise. From my point of view, I have no talents or expertise! I know that's not true and I also know that God will enable me to go beyond my limits, helping me to succeed.

I'll continue to pray for God to show me what He wants me to do in His Kingdom. After all, I owe Him EVERYTHING!

2 comments:

  1. First, God wants us for His own. You are His and you're learning more about Him and deepening your relationship with Him every day. Then I think about the encouragement you give to others and the gift of your time and talents through the quilts you make. I've often experienced expressions of healing mercy from you! Here, you are teaching.

    ReplyDelete