Friday, June 1, 2012

 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
(2 Chronicles 7:14)

I just finished a book called The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn.  The scripture above is pretty much the crux of the book, but getting to this point is quite an adventure.  Although The Harbinger is fiction, it is based on Biblical prophecy and the book references scripture and actual events as Cahn tells the story.

I'm not one to recommend a book very often, but I would step out on a limb for this one.  Whether you are a devout Christian, an "on-the-fence Christian," or not a Christian at all, I believe this book will give you food for thought.
(Thanks, Kathy, for the recommendation!)

No comments:

Post a Comment