Saturday, December 31, 2011

Your beginnings will seem humble,
so prosperous will your future be.

(Job 8:7)

Another new year on the horizon.  I always have mixed emotions about new years.  I don't make official resolutions, but I do try to better myself each year, and if nothing else, learn from my past mistakes. 
God continues to give me fresh starts...not just in the new year, but every day of my life.  Do-overs are handed out generously ..... handed out daily, if not hourly, always giving me the benefit of the doubt, forgiveness, and patience beyond measure.
For my part, I continue to fail in spite of good intentions.  I'm thankful that I love a God of infinite do-overs, who will forgive me and give me another chance to please Him.... and another chance.....and another.....

No comments:

Post a Comment