Saturday, November 26, 2011

Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law.
(Romans 13:8)

Watching all of the shoppers on TV this weekend just amazes me.  I guess I'm just too old..... maybe I'm wiser too.... but I can't see myself waiting in line to spend money that I really don't have anyway.  The rush of a good deal will come to halt with the arrival of the credit card bills next month.  

One debt that will remain with me forever is the debt to my Savior and there is no way I can repay that debt.  Thankfully, He doesn't expect repayment, but He does expect me to trust and obey.  This sounds easy enough in theory, but it's sure difficult for me to maintain with any consistency.  I'll keep trying......it's the least (truly the least) I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment