Monday, September 19, 2011

"The school of life offers some difficult courses, but it is in the difficult class that one learns the most."
~ Corrie ten Boom

God never promised an easy life.  I haven't had an easy life, although I hesitate to complain too much, as I certainly know people that have had more trials in their lives than I've had in mine.  If I hadn't had trials placed before me, I would never have had the appreciation for smoother days.  I would have missed the joy of a resolved trial.  I wouldn't have learned squat if life had been presented to me on a silver platter.  Would I like life to be easier? ......you bet..... but truly, my life is richer because of the hardships.  I'm a stronger and more compassionate person because of the trials, troubles, and hardships and I thank God for every day that He gives me.....good and bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment